Sunday, November 23, 2008

who gotta know when to fold them :(

I know I can say I gave it a fair try. The Cookie Chew and the farmer's markets just don't mesh. It's so sad becuase I LOVE the markets and the community of people that are there and of course all the locally grown delicious produce but it's just the way the cookie crumbles. I even tried doing cookie bins for a little bit where I had bins of different cookie cubes set up where people could mix and match to get whatever type of bite-sized cookie cookies they wanted and just pay by the ounce. We thought it would generate more of a market feel so people could munch on their bags of cookie bites while strolling the markets but it didn't quite catch on the way we'd hoped. Oh well we tried, we failed but oh did we learn. I'll miss you Little Italy Market Mercado even though I'll still be a consistent shopper every Saturday morn! :)

No comments: