Friday, November 7, 2008

12 days of Cookies

Since we're getting ready for the season of eating and for some reason we all seem to develop a small love of baking this time or year, I've decided to create 12 days of cookies - a collection of my absolute favorite cookie recipes I've tried, tasted, and in some cases tweaked until they're absolutely too die for! I'm thinking of sending out a recipe a day in an email blast, starting November 15th. Sign up for it on my wesbite in my contact us page!

2 comments:

Couture CupCakery said...

Noticed your cookie of the month club...very cool... May have to "borrow" this idea.
BTW, I posted a comment about your club on http://www.cakespy.com/ blog today, as they were talking about cookie of the week clubs.

With a mouth full of cookies said...

Sweet - thanks girl! Borrow away! People seem to love the idea - especially as a gift when you're trying to watch the waistline.