Sunday, September 21, 2008

Once you pop you can't stop!

It's one of those mornings again! I've had a couple insane days of baking and tasting, baking and tasting, more tasting and now I've a got a three day crazy sugar hangover and a belly still full of cookies!! Agh...!! Can someone direct me to some meat?! I even tried just putting the cookie in my mouth and chewing it but not swallowing thinking I'd still get the full taste of the cookie but nope... it tastes totally different! Oh, the sacrifices I make to make sure you guys are eating a delicious cookie! :) It wasn't all in vain though becuase I've finally perfected the COOKIE CUBES! Bite sized cubes of cookie, super popable, totally unique and of course super yummy! Even better, I've made three of them to mirror cocktail drinks, like the Cosmo, Raspberry Chocolate Martini, and White Russian. Working on a whole happy hour menu so any other suggestions? I'd love to hear them!!

2 comments:

Couture CupCakery said...

OMG-- you are so creative-- a cubed cookie!! I swear you need to be on Oprah! Ok-- after me of course! :) Really though, you have to go to a few cool bars and offer to make these for their happy hour! I have cocktail cupcakes and the women go gaga for them.
How about a coffee liqueur flavor or something limoncello flavored. People love lemon I have found. For the holidays maybe a rum oatmeal--yummmy! Ok-- so I have written too much.

With a mouth full of cookies said...

Fantastic idea! I didn't think about going to bars with them - they'd be sooo good beside an ooactual chocolate martini! I love limoncello - so good! You're too funny - we should be on Oprah together!