Saturday, October 25, 2008

Secrets to making perfect cookies

If you've read my website, you'll know that I wasn't born a baking genius. Along with the invention of my cardboard cookie muffin, there were many other failed attempts to make an edible cookie. Like I said, it probably took me months and months of forcing dry, puffy, crumbly cookies down my sister's mouth before I finally thought, "hm.... maybe I should actually research a little it about what it takes to actually make a cookie." There's so much science behind baking, it's insane! I think it's pretty amazing that one little 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder can change the whole course of the cookie dough's final cookie. Anyway, I found this great article revealing all the tricks and secrets and the science behind making the perfect cookie. Thought I'd share. :)

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Cookie/CookieTips.htm

No comments: