Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cookies on a Mission

Today was spent mostly volunteering at the Invisible Children office and it really made me start to think long and hard about the mission and vision of The Cookie Chew. It's so cool how our generation has really stepped up and truly taking initiatives in our schools, universities and companies to take action for the social injustices occurring around the world. It totally blows me away!! I always knew in establishing a cookie company that I wanted to be involved in the community but I wasn't sure in what capacity or to what extent. After today, I know it's not just an involvement that I want but a total dedication to making a difference. So back to cracking on that business plan.....ah....it's never ending! Saving the world.....one cookie at a time!!

No comments: