Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to school...



It's so amazing to see how many people will support you if you're willing to take a risk and put it out there. I know I posted an update about my old UCSD professor asking me to come in and give a talk about Kickstarter and my project when it first launched... well 20 days later it finally happened and it was awesome! In preparation for my presentation, I did a little research on Kickstarter and found a very encouraging statistic that I hope holds true. I read that 90% of all projects that get funded up to 20% get fully funded and 100% of projects that reach 50% eventually make 100% too!!! I'm up to 37% with only 14 days left and I'm starting to feel the pressure but so excited to see the results!! Thanks to all my 17 backers so far! You guys have no idea how much this means to me and I truly truly appreciate it! Here are some pics on my speaking debut.....:)


No comments: